Tarams is a Product Engineering firm based out of Bangalore. Together with one of the stealth startups based out of San Francisco, we are building a self serve product that simplifies how enterprises build out their data infrastructure on top of cloud infrastructure like Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, and Microsoft Azure. The team is led by people who have built data infrastructure that has scaled to hundreds of petabytes at companies like Facebook, Yahoo, and Groupon. Now, we are helping our customers in diverse businesses like IOT, logistics, enterprise SaaS products, and pharmacy benefits management to focus on their products without having to worry about their data infrastructure.
If you like working on all parts of the stack, come join our fast moving team!
Your responsibilities will include:
● writing code in all parts of the product stack
● reviewing others' code and making sure that the overall quality of code is great
● working with customers to understand their requirements and enhance the platform to support their needs
We believe in high quality software engineering environments, so you likely have:
● worked with a team of designers/engineers who reviewed each other’s code/designs and held each other to an extremely high bar for quality of code/designs
● written unit tests and testable code
● depended on continuous integration, and participated in build and release processes
● owned the quality of the code you wrote even (especially!) when it was running in production
Experience with one or more of the following will be a bonus:
● Hosted service providers like Amazon Web Services, Google Compute Platform, Microsoft Azure