Tarams is leading software Services Company specializing in Mobile Development, Salesforce Customization, Web Applications, e-Learning Solutions, Business Intelligence / Data Warehousing and Big Data. We provide technology solutions for Fortune 500 organizations, start-ups, and non-profit organizations across the world. We support our clients across US and Europe from our offices located in India and US
Tarams possesses a unique depth of experience in technology solutions that help our clients to increase efficiency, productivity and profitability. Building on the best of open technologies allows us to create amazing apps, which are fast, secure and scalable. Our clients get the benefit of consistent delivery of quality services based on proven agile development processes”
We are looking for a Full Stack Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Design of the overall architecture of the web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of the web application
Skills and Qualifications
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Good understanding of server-side templating languages such as Django, Jinja, Mako etc.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Stylus, Less, Sass etc.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Basic knowledge of image authoring tools, ability to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as as Gimp or Photoshop is a plus.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tool (Git)
- Proficient on Node JS, Angular and React
- Proficient on PostGreSQL 9.x or MySQL 5.x
- Proficient on Bitbucket or GitHub
- Proficient on JIRA, Confluence and Slack
- Proficient on Message Broker tools such as RabbitMQ, SQS
- Proficient on Mongo, Dynamo or any other NoSQL DB
- Proficient on API documentation tools/frameworks such as Postman, Swagger
- Hands on experience using various AWS Services such as EC2, Elastic Search, API Gateway, S3, Redis etc.
- Good understanding on Agile Development methodologies
- Must have at least 3-5 years of experience building highly scalable web application